Ashburn man assaulted by dog owner
The man, according to Loudoun Sheriff's Office reports, was in the area around 7:50 p.m. when a large dog ran by and knocked him to the ground.
The man yelled at the dog's owner, who then pushed the man to the ground and walked away.
The assailant is described as a white man, 6 feet 2 inches tall, approximately 250 pounds and was last seen wearing a T-shirt and shorts.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Loudoun could play role in DC’s Olympic bid
- Leesburg Police responded to more than 4,600 calls for service in July
- Comstock, Foust take 10th District debate stage Wednesday
- Partisanship an issue at Warner-Gillespie forum
- Sterling man charged in fatal drunk driving case among 49 indicted by grand jury