Ashburn man, babysitter charged with improper contact of a child
Salomon Sanchez-Bernuy, 66, is suspected of making the inappropriate contact with the child he was hired to look after.
The incident was reported Feb. 22 after an Ashburn family learned of at least two encounters the suspect had with their daughter. Detectives with the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office conducted an investigation in coordination with Loudoun County Child Protective Services.
Detectives are working to determine if there are any additional victims and are asking any residents who hired Sanchez-Bernuy as a babysitter or tutor to contact Detective J. Suess of the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office at 703-777-0475.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Loudoun School Board chair wants to review LCPS student safety policy
- Dominion parent says Brewer will return to the school
- Inova Loudoun Hospital CEO announces retirement
- Trump asks Virginia-based appeals court to let travel ban take effect
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.