Ashburn man charged in domestic-related assaults
Brian J. Philpot, 29, was charged with two counts of simple assault, aggravated assault and destroying a telephone line to prevent another person from summoning law-enforcement.
The Loudoun County Sheriff's Office said a man and woman were assaulted during the altercation with Philpot.
The man suffered lacerations after being assaulted with a knife. Both victims were treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Scenes from the Women’s March on Washington
- Republicans quickly kill Virginia transgender bathroom bill
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases surveillance video of suspect in Purcellville burglary
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks information about Friday-morning crash in Sterling
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.