Ashburn man charged in domestic-related assaults
Brian J. Philpot, 29, was charged with two counts of simple assault, aggravated assault and destroying a telephone line to prevent another person from summoning law-enforcement.
The Loudoun County Sheriff's Office said a man and woman were assaulted during the altercation with Philpot.
The man suffered lacerations after being assaulted with a knife. Both victims were treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Area leaders vary on transportation, but agree Redskins stadium should go to Loudoun
- State public safety leaders listen to local law enforcement’s input on funding
- UPDATE: Infant dies after being struck by vehicle in Lansdowne Wednesday morning
- Loudoun detectives investigate alleged brothel in South Riding
- Ashburn woman charged in gas station armed robbery