Ashburn man charged in domestic-related assaults
Brian J. Philpot, 29, was charged with two counts of simple assault, aggravated assault and destroying a telephone line to prevent another person from summoning law-enforcement.
The Loudoun County Sheriff's Office said a man and woman were assaulted during the altercation with Philpot.
The man suffered lacerations after being assaulted with a knife. Both victims were treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- School Board members host town hall on overcrowded Dulles schools
- Former Redskin faces firearms charge
- Featured by Rolling Stone and NPR, Leesburg native Car Seat Headrest is having one heck of a year
- Loudoun County Public Schools launches new online pre-registration
- Loudoun law enforcement, mental health experts team up with former NBA player’s Project Purple