Ashburn man charged with credit card fraud after vehicle thefts
Gregory A. Meade, 28, was additionally charged with possession of narcotics and possession of drug paraphernalia as they were found in his possession at the time of his arrest, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office.
Detectives are working to determine if the Meade is connected to similar thefts from vehicles in the area. Meade is being held at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center on a $7,500 bond.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office makes five drunken driving arrests over the weekend
- Comstock thanked for repealing Obamacare in TV ad blunder
- State issues drought watch for Loudoun, northern Virginia following dry months
- Gillespie wins Fairfax straw poll in GOP governor’s race
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.