Ashburn man charged with credit card fraud after vehicle thefts
Gregory A. Meade, 28, was additionally charged with possession of narcotics and possession of drug paraphernalia as they were found in his possession at the time of his arrest, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office.
Detectives are working to determine if the Meade is connected to similar thefts from vehicles in the area. Meade is being held at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center on a $7,500 bond.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at email@example.com.
- EDITORIAL: Fumblerooski on Metro
- GOP gubernatorial hopefuls play nice at first debate
- Loudoun duo hopes to inspire a love of the arts among young people
- Freedom High School student charged with unlawful filming, ‘upskirting’
- Lansdowne HOA votes to remove flowers, memorials for the late Tristan Schulz
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.