Ashburn student places in national STEM competition
The DuPont challenge is a scientific writing competition in which students attempt to solve real world problems using innovations in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics).
Dudley's winning essay, “Laser Scanning for Land Mines,” described a method of using lasers to find and destroy landmines.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Former Sen. Jim Webb forms exploratory committee for White House
- 2015 Future Leaders Scholarship Award
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center