Ashburn student places in national STEM competition
The DuPont challenge is a scientific writing competition in which students attempt to solve real world problems using innovations in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics).
Dudley's winning essay, “Laser Scanning for Land Mines,” described a method of using lasers to find and destroy landmines.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- ‘Scandal’ actress to stump for Clinton in Ashburn
- UPDATE: Attempted attack on jogger in Leesburg
- Leesburg’s Atomic Trampoline Center is on a mission to leave no child behind
- Loudoun Education Alliance of Parents to discuss student suicide, gang activity this school year
- Gillespie, Fiorina hit economic message in Ashburn
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.