Ashburn Supervisor Ralph Buona re-elected as vice chairman
The Telos Corporation’s senior vice president of corporate business development was elected the as the vice chairman of the Board of Supervisors in 2016.
Buona previously served as the chair of the board’s Finance Committee, which he still sits on. He's also a member of the Joint Board of Supervisors-School Board Committee.
In addition to reelecting Buona as vice chair, supervisors also voted to keep its current board standing committee structure in tact.
Supervisors Matt (R-Dulles) will continue to chair the board’s Finance, Government Services and Economic Development Committee; Supervisor Geary Higgins (R-Catoctin) as the co-chair of the Joint Board of Supervisors/School Board Committee; and Supervisor Suzanne Volpe (R-Algonkian) as the head of the Transportation and Land Use Committee.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Tributes flood in after death of popular Purcellville teacher
- Leesburg Town Council reduces ‘Main Street,’ Visit Loudoun funding
- Loudoun School Board renews Middleburg Charter School’s contact
- Loudoun School Board rejects motion to look into ‘undocumented’ enrollment process
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.