Ashburn Supervisor Ralph Buona re-elected as vice chairman
The Telos Corporation’s senior vice president of corporate business development was elected the as the vice chairman of the Board of Supervisors in 2016.
Buona previously served as the chair of the board’s Finance Committee, which he still sits on. He's also a member of the Joint Board of Supervisors-School Board Committee.
In addition to reelecting Buona as vice chair, supervisors also voted to keep its current board standing committee structure in tact.
Supervisors Matt (R-Dulles) will continue to chair the board’s Finance, Government Services and Economic Development Committee; Supervisor Geary Higgins (R-Catoctin) as the co-chair of the Joint Board of Supervisors/School Board Committee; and Supervisor Suzanne Volpe (R-Algonkian) as the head of the Transportation and Land Use Committee.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a comment
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Closed meeting for ‘open’ discussion brings shame on Leesburg Council
- Obamacare advocates rally at Rep. Comstock’s district office in Sterling
- Ashburn man pleads guilty to receiving child pornography
- Conservative talk radio host Ingraham mulls U.S. Senate run
- Claude Moore Foundation, Inova partner in a gift for good at LCPS
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.