UPDATE: Ashburn teenager located safe
Update: March 18
Analeiza McKenna was located safe in Washington D.C. on Friday. She has returned to Loudoun County.
Original story: March 16
The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s assistance to help locate a missing teenager who left her Ashburn home earlier this month.
The teenager, Analeiza McKenna, is 15-years-old and was last seen on March 4 at her home on Rock Cover Terrace. She is described as being 5’8” tall, 180 pounds and has black or possibly reddish blonde hair. McKenna may be in the D.C. area. She last made contact with a family member March 8.
Anyone with any information regarding her possible whereabouts are asked to contact the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office at 703-777-1021.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Hold the town hall
- Loudoun County chairwoman, economic development officials head to Germany for ‘sister city’ trip
- Driver of Freightliner flatbed truck charged after crashing into Sterling home Friday
- MORE: Small plane crashes near Leesburg Executive Airport
- MORE: Loudoun County teacher charged with DUI, open container inside school
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.