Ashburn woman arrested for animal cruelty
Ashley J. Kennedy, 26, owns an Ashburn-based dog walking and pet-sitting company. Officer with the Loudoun County Animal Control are investigating Kennedy after allegations that she abused a dog in her care.
Any individuals with information that may assist in the case are asked to contact Loudoun County Animal Services at 703-777-0406.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun law enforcement, mental health experts team up with former NBA player’s Project Purple
- Loudoun County administrator recommends tax hike in upcoming $2.5 billion budget
- Loudoun winery included in Oscars ‘swag bag’
- Vote on Leesburg courthouse expansion postponed
- Loudoun deputies investigating two unintentional shootings