Ashburn woman arrested for animal cruelty
Ashley J. Kennedy, 26, owns an Ashburn-based dog walking and pet-sitting company. Officer with the Loudoun County Animal Control are investigating Kennedy after allegations that she abused a dog in her care.
Any individuals with information that may assist in the case are asked to contact Loudoun County Animal Services at 703-777-0406.
Be the first to post a comment!
- More costs, delays for Metro’s Silver Line to Loudoun
- Wason Center poll: Jeb Bush surpasses Hillary Clinton in Virginia
- In Northern Va., Michelle Obama says tech industry to train, hire 90K military vets
- Parent takes Loudoun school administrators to court over alleged FOIA violations
- U-Va. dean bashes Rolling Stone article in open letter