Ashburn woman arrested for animal cruelty
Ashley J. Kennedy, 26, owns an Ashburn-based dog walking and pet-sitting company. Officer with the Loudoun County Animal Control are investigating Kennedy after allegations that she abused a dog in her care.
Any individuals with information that may assist in the case are asked to contact Loudoun County Animal Services at 703-777-0406.
Be the first to post a comment!
- 200,000 in Va. may lack proper ID needed to vote
- TV ads, outside spending hit Virginia 10th District race
- ‘The Daily Show’ airs controversial Redskins segment
- Man sentenced to more than two years for skimming credit cards from Loudoun restaurant
- Loudoun looks to bolster its foreign direct investments