Ashburn woman arrested for animal cruelty
Ashley J. Kennedy, 26, owns an Ashburn-based dog walking and pet-sitting company. Officer with the Loudoun County Animal Control are investigating Kennedy after allegations that she abused a dog in her care.
Any individuals with information that may assist in the case are asked to contact Loudoun County Animal Services at 703-777-0406.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Leesburg Police searching for missing man
- Northern Va. leaders vary on transportation, but agree Redskins stadium should go to Loudoun
- State public safety leaders listen to local law enforcement’s input on funding
- UPDATE: Infant dies after being struck by vehicle in Lansdowne Wednesday morning
- Loudoun detectives investigate alleged brothel in South Riding