Ashburn woman dies while serving house arrest
A correctional deputy found Sarena L. Carroll, 24, unconscious in her apartment in the 44200 block of Big Trail Terrace while performing a routine residential visit.
Carroll was serving house arrest after she was convicted on larceny charges.
After several failed attempts to make contact with Carroll, including phone calls, the deputy got access to her apartment through a property manager.
Carroll was taken to the Inova Loudoun Hospital in Lansdowne where she later died.
The cause of her death is under investigation pending a final autopsy report from the Office of the Medical Examiner. According to the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office, Carroll had extensive medical issues, though those were not disclosed.
Deputies said there were no signs of foul play.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases surveillance video of suspect in Purcellville burglary
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks information about Friday-morning crash in Sterling
- Leesburg man charged following motorcycle crash in Sterling
- Loudoun County chairwoman to attend Women’s March on Washington, urges nonviolent protest
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.