Attempted suicide following traffic crash
According to a police report, two cars were involved in an accident at 7 p.m. April 1 on the 60 block of Sugarland Run Drive in Sterling. Both drivers, a man and a woman, knew each other, and the wreck may have occurred from a traffic altercation.
After the collision, the man left his car, pulled out a gun and tried to shoot himself. He was airlifted to Inova Fairfax Hospital to be treated for life-threatening injuries.
Sugarland Run Drive, near Abbey Circle, was closed for part of the evening as police investigated.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Loudoun supervisors delay decision amending county’s noise standards
- Process, growth at heart of Leesburg Town Council debate
- Hero driver saves 32 kids from smoking Loudoun school bus
- Supervisors approve major rezoning at long-stalled Lexington 7 property
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.