Awards announced for the LCPS Regional Science and Engineering Fair
The 33rd annual Loudoun County Public Schools Regional Science and Engineering Fair was held March 20 at Tuscarora High School in Leesburg. Below is a table of the winners and runners-up for each of the 18 categories, as well as the night’s special award winners.
Rachel Burns, Hannah Devinney, Audrey Francis and Elishama Michel took Best of Fair Honors. They will attend the International Science Fair, the world’s largest pre-college science fair, in Los Angeles in May.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun detectives investigate alleged brothel in South Riding
- Ashburn woman charged in gas station armed robbery
- Loudoun man with history of computer fraud sentenced for stealing $227K from his mother
- New ownership at Lovettsville’s Mad Horse taps into community support
- Middleburg businesses cope with ‘Middleburg prices’
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.