Awards announced for the LCPS Regional Science and Engineering Fair
The 33rd annual Loudoun County Public Schools Regional Science and Engineering Fair was held March 20 at Tuscarora High School in Leesburg. Below is a table of the winners and runners-up for each of the 18 categories, as well as the night’s special award winners.
Rachel Burns, Hannah Devinney, Audrey Francis and Elishama Michel took Best of Fair Honors. They will attend the International Science Fair, the world’s largest pre-college science fair, in Los Angeles in May.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Middleburg Charter School faces probation
- Dominion’s Smith to play in U.S. Army All-American Bowl
- Former Redskin Fred Smoot arrested for domestic violence
- Rape story jolts UVA campus; LCPS grads demand changes
- Hops, not houses: How a Lucketts transplant hopes to bring Loudoun back to its agrarian roots