Awards announced for the LCPS Regional Science and Engineering Fair
The 33rd annual Loudoun County Public Schools Regional Science and Engineering Fair was held March 20 at Tuscarora High School in Leesburg. Below is a table of the winners and runners-up for each of the 18 categories, as well as the night’s special award winners.
Rachel Burns, Hannah Devinney, Audrey Francis and Elishama Michel took Best of Fair Honors. They will attend the International Science Fair, the world’s largest pre-college science fair, in Los Angeles in May.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Closed meeting for ‘open’ discussion brings shame on Leesburg Council
- Accident on Route 9 causes entire roadway to shut down
- SpaceX and Iridium’s launch goes off without a hitch
- Governor hopeful Ed Gillespie stops in Leesburg during statewide kick-off tour
- Yes, that was Loudoun County Sheriff Mike Chapman at Sen. Sessions’ confirmation hearing
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.