Bank robbed in Ashrook Commons
According to a report from the LCSO, a male suspect entered the Bank of America in the Ashbrook Commons Plaza at around 2:50 p.m. wearing a mask. He implied that he had a weapon and demanded cash.
The suspect is described as a white male, approximately 5'11" tall and of average build. At the time of the incident, he was wearing a black mask, light colored jeans, a black hooded jacket and a yellow and green hand-knit scarf.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office at 703-777-1021.
This is an ongoing story. More information will be released as it becomes available.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Dulles-based Orbital ATK supports secret satellite launch for national security mission
- Planning Commission sends One Loudoun, Corpus Christi Catholic Church and more supervisors’ way
- Loudoun County senior represents Virginia at Boy’s Nation
- With new proffer law in effect, Loudoun figures out how to cope
- EDITORIAL: Convince, don’t confuse on voter restoration