Ashburn woman charged gas station armed robbery
Loudoun County deputies arrested an Ashburn woman today in connection with the Aug. 20 robbery of a Leesburg gas station.
Meagan A. Posey, 31, was taken into custody this morning in Leesburg and charged with robbery and use of a firearm during the commission of a felony.
On the morning of Aug. 20, deputies said Posey went into the Sunoco Cigarette Outlet in the 12700 block of James Monroe Highway in Leesburg and grabbed alcohol and cigarettes. After she was confronted by an employee, deputies said Posey brandished a firearm and made threatening statements before fleeing the scene.
Posey is being held at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center on no bond.
Post a comment
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn woman charged gas station armed robbery
- Loudoun man with history of computer fraud sentenced for stealing $227K from his mother
- New ownership at Lovettsville’s Mad Horse taps into community support
- Middleburg businesses cope with ‘Middleburg prices’
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe sued: Hepatitis A in Egyptian berries
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.