Body found in airplane wheel well at Dulles
The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority says the body was found around 1:30 p.m. Saturday by ground crew members assigned to the aircraft. The Airbus A340 was sitting in a remote parking area at the time.
Airport officials say the circumstances of the man's death are under investigation. The body will be turned over to the Fairfax County Medical Examiner's Office for an autopsy.
Officials say operations at the airport were unaffected by the discovery.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun detectives seek public’s help in identifying Ashburn armed robbery suspect
- Supervisors initiate boundary line adjustment process between Middleburg, Loudoun County
- Loudoun deputies file new search warrant in Bethany Decker missing person case
- Biometric identification platform opens at Dulles, Reagan Airports
- Loudoun ranked as Virginia’s best for business investment