Boysko to call for recount in 86th District contest
Boysko lost to Rust by 54 votes out of more than 20,700 cast in the House of Delegates 86th District race Nov. 5. The district, which has been represented by Rust since 2002, is comprised mostly of Fairfax County with sections of Sterling included.
With the state Board of Elections certifying the 2013 races Nov. 25, Boysko has until Dec. 5 to call for a recount.
The 2013 race was the Democrat's first bid for public office. A former legislative aide to Fairfax County Supervisor John Foust, Boysko grew up in Alabama and Arkansas and has lived in Herndon since 1996.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EDITORIAL: The right to know comes home at Montpelier
- EXCLUSIVE: LCPS officials recommended Dominion teacher for new job after ‘alleged incident’
- Warrant: Ashburn house fire could have been intentionally set
- Ashburn murder verdict upheld, sentencing set for Friday
- LCPS reported allegations against former Dominion teacher to police in 2014
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.