Boysko to call for recount in 86th District contest
Boysko lost to Rust by 54 votes out of more than 20,700 cast in the House of Delegates 86th District race Nov. 5. The district, which has been represented by Rust since 2002, is comprised mostly of Fairfax County with sections of Sterling included.
With the state Board of Elections certifying the 2013 races Nov. 25, Boysko has until Dec. 5 to call for a recount.
The 2013 race was the Democrat's first bid for public office. A former legislative aide to Fairfax County Supervisor John Foust, Boysko grew up in Alabama and Arkansas and has lived in Herndon since 1996.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EDITORIAL: Fumblerooski on Metro
- GOP gubernatorial hopefuls play nice at first debate
- Loudoun duo hopes to inspire a love of the arts among young people
- Freedom High School student charged with unlawful filming, ‘upskirting’
- Lansdowne HOA votes to remove flowers, memorials for the late Tristan Schulz
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.