Budget savings could reduce airline costs
This means that costs for airlines at Dulles International Airport, which MWAA controls, should also be reduced.
“Looking forward, I am tremendously excited about the future of transportation in this region,” said Michael Curto, chairman of MWAA’s board of directors.
For the full budget, log on to mwaa.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Inspector general critiques Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority audit practices
- Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Round Hill artist awarded honorable mention in international plein air competition
- UPDATE: Leesburg Police investigating stabbing death
- Two VIP board members resign, lay out grievances