Budget savings could reduce airline costs
This means that costs for airlines at Dulles International Airport, which MWAA controls, should also be reduced.
“Looking forward, I am tremendously excited about the future of transportation in this region,” said Michael Curto, chairman of MWAA’s board of directors.
For the full budget, log on to mwaa.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Simms, Dungy likely not to use ‘Redskins’ on TV
- The Beer Joint to open as man cave complete with “Bavarian Girls Next Door”
- Race for Virginia’s 10th: Debate set, endorsements touted
- Hillsboro charter hopeful: school choice the name of the game
- Only natural gas filling station in Northern Virginia hits Loudoun