Budget savings could reduce airline costs
This means that costs for airlines at Dulles International Airport, which MWAA controls, should also be reduced.
“Looking forward, I am tremendously excited about the future of transportation in this region,” said Michael Curto, chairman of MWAA’s board of directors.
For the full budget, log on to mwaa.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Orbital to launch Antares rocket Oct. 27 from Wallops Flight Facility
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony