Bus service to Dulles changes with Silver Line
The Washington Flyer bus service that currently operates between the West Falls Church Metro station and Dulles will follow a new route after the Silver Line opens July 26.
At that point, the bus will run instead from the Reston station to Dulles. The new route will be shorter and cheaper -- $5 for a one-way trip instead of the current $10.
Eventually, the Silver Line will run directly to the airport. But that won't happen until Phase II of the Silver Line is completed. That's not expected until 2018.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Northern Virginia Community College president Robert Templin retires after 12 years
- Lawmakers tout bills to curb domestic violence
- Loudoun Chamber of Commerce honors businesses at annual awards
- Attempt to repeal abortion ultrasound law fails in Virginia Senate
- Cycle Scene opens state-of-the-art Studio in Ashburn