Bus service to Dulles changes with Silver Line
The Washington Flyer bus service that currently operates between the West Falls Church Metro station and Dulles will follow a new route after the Silver Line opens July 26.
At that point, the bus will run instead from the Reston station to Dulles. The new route will be shorter and cheaper -- $5 for a one-way trip instead of the current $10.
Eventually, the Silver Line will run directly to the airport. But that won't happen until Phase II of the Silver Line is completed. That's not expected until 2018.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Virginia court nixes order restoring felons’ voting rights
- Virginia senator and former governor Tim Kaine to be Clinton’s running mate
- Supervisors approve draft-scope of work for nonprofit needs assessment
- NAACP leader calls Loudoun County Public Schools’ diversity training ‘a joke’
- Warner Construction awarded $7.3 million contract to build Kirkpatrick Fire and Rescue Station