Business symposium set for March 25 at Shenandoah University
The event features keynote speakers and breakout sessions to instruct attendees on basic business practices and new ways to achieve success in business.
High School and college students are welcome to attend.
For more information visit subusiness.org.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Micro and farm breweries poised to boom in Loudoun
- EDITORIAL: A Thanksgiving party to grow hops, not houses
- Men used sledgehammer to smash counter at Dulles jewelry store; high-priced watches stolen
- Gov. McAuliffe says Virginia economy ‘perilous’
- New minimum wage legislation faces tough road in 2015