Cash reward offered in Franklin Park vandalism case
The vandalism caused $80,000 in damage.
Loudoun Crime Solvers initially offered a cash reward of up to $1,000 for any information that leads to an arrest and indictment.
“If you have information regarding this case you are encouraged to call Loudoun Crime Solvers,” said Sheriff Mike Chapman. “Your call will remain anonymous.”
On Tuesday, the Purcellville Town Council approved an additional $500 reward to be offered in the case.
“While this facility is not in our town, many of our families enjoy Franklin Park and all that it has to offer,” said Mayor Robert W. Lazaro Jr. in a prepared statement. “We want to do everything we can to assist the sheriff’s office to make an arrest in this case.”
Park personnel on May 17 discovered that someone accessed work truck at the park and used them to damage the grounds. The vandalism was discovered shortly after 7 a.m.
Anyone with any information regarding this incident is asked to contact Loudoun County Crime Solvers at 703-777-1919.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Redskins-themed restaurant and sports bar to open in One Loudoun
- Allder School Road in Purcellville closed for three weeks
- School leaders present options to ease overcrowding at Mercer Middle School
- WEATHER ALERT: Winter Advisory issued for Friday evening; icy conditions likely
- Loudoun deputies seek public’s help in finding missing Leesburg man