Catoctin Creek Distillery expands bottling capacity in Purcellville
The new semi-automated bottling line, manufactured by Liquid Packaging Solutions, will allow Catoctin Creek to bottle about 10,000 more bottles a month.
The distillery also recently announced that it has expanded to restaurants, bars and retail stores throughout Massachusetts.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at email@example.com.
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Tired of the budget fight, expectations dwindle for Loudoun’s school advocates
- Kaine to oppose Trump court pick, join filibuster
- Purcellville Mayor: ‘This student had a will to do bodily harm to himself’
- Loudoun once again ranked healthiest county in Virginia
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.