Catoctin Creek Distillery expands bottling capacity in Purcellville
The new semi-automated bottling line, manufactured by Liquid Packaging Solutions, will allow Catoctin Creek to bottle about 10,000 more bottles a month.
The distillery also recently announced that it has expanded to restaurants, bars and retail stores throughout Massachusetts.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn dog to strut her stuff at Westminster Dog Show
- Redskins-themed restaurant and sports bar to open in One Loudoun
- Allder School Road in Purcellville closed for three weeks
- School leaders present options to ease overcrowding at Mercer Middle School
- WEATHER ALERT: Winter Advisory issued for Friday evening; icy conditions likely