Catoctin Creek Distillery expands bottling capacity in Purcellville
The new semi-automated bottling line, manufactured by Liquid Packaging Solutions, will allow Catoctin Creek to bottle about 10,000 more bottles a month.
The distillery also recently announced that it has expanded to restaurants, bars and retail stores throughout Massachusetts.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Foodies rejoice part 2: More restaurant options in Loudoun
- Loudoun Commonwealth’s Attorney endorses Noble for sheriff
- Inspector general critiques Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority audit practices
- Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Round Hill artist awarded honorable mention in international plein air competition