Catoctin Creek Distillery expands bottling capacity in Purcellville
The new semi-automated bottling line, manufactured by Liquid Packaging Solutions, will allow Catoctin Creek to bottle about 10,000 more bottles a month.
The distillery also recently announced that it has expanded to restaurants, bars and retail stores throughout Massachusetts.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Redskins Park renamed in partnership with Inova Hospital
- Loudoun County Fire and Rescue awarded $2 million grant
- A Volunteer’s Venture: Loudoun’s Kannan Srinivasan at the Democratic National Committee
- Loudoun deputies investigating gang-related, underage prostitution ring
- Loudoun detectives seek public’s help in identifying Ashburn armed robbery suspect