Catoctin Creek Distillery expands bottling capacity in Purcellville
The new semi-automated bottling line, manufactured by Liquid Packaging Solutions, will allow Catoctin Creek to bottle about 10,000 more bottles a month.
The distillery also recently announced that it has expanded to restaurants, bars and retail stores throughout Massachusetts.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Finding room: What might get sacrificed in Loudoun’s capital budget for two new schools
- Middleburg, Distilled: Mt. Defiance Cidery and Distillery opens to the public
- UPDATE: Three Loudoun supervisors considering raising taxes to fund education
- UPDATE: Contender for School Board At Large seat enters ring
- 2015 Virginia legislative session wraps up with ethics rules