Chantilly man arrested for shooting into neighboring home
Juan M. Ramos-Marroquin, 33, was charged with unlawful discharge in an occupied residence.
Loudoun deputies were called about 5:30 p.m. by an Ashburn resident in the 44200 block of Litchfield Terrace who reported finding a bullet that traveled through the wall of a bedroom and through a bed. He told deputies he had heard a commotion during the early morning hours prior to his findings.
Deputies began an investigation and around 10:47 p.m. responded to a home where they found Ramos-Marroquin had shot two rounds from a firearm around 2 a.m. that same day. One of the rounds traveled into a shared wall with the second traveling outside the back of the home. No injuries were reported. The incident is under investigation.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun detectives seek public’s help in identifying Ashburn armed robbery suspect
- Supervisors initiate boundary line adjustment process between Middleburg, Loudoun County
- Loudoun deputies file new search warrant in Bethany Decker missing person case
- Biometric identification platform opens at Dulles, Reagan Airports
- Loudoun ranked as Virginia’s best for business investment