Chantilly man arrested for shooting into neighboring home
Juan M. Ramos-Marroquin, 33, was charged with unlawful discharge in an occupied residence.
Loudoun deputies were called about 5:30 p.m. by an Ashburn resident in the 44200 block of Litchfield Terrace who reported finding a bullet that traveled through the wall of a bedroom and through a bed. He told deputies he had heard a commotion during the early morning hours prior to his findings.
Deputies began an investigation and around 10:47 p.m. responded to a home where they found Ramos-Marroquin had shot two rounds from a firearm around 2 a.m. that same day. One of the rounds traveled into a shared wall with the second traveling outside the back of the home. No injuries were reported. The incident is under investigation.
- Uptick seen in Loudoun housing market
- Communication breakdown: Lockdown at LCHS spurs discussion on info protocol in schools
- EDITORIAL: Common safety, common sense in the commonwealth
- Unseen crime: 85% of arrests, details about investigations go unreported in Loudoun and Leesburg
- Loudoun County Parkway completion sparks local Republican rift