Chantilly woman injured in hit-and-run in Stone Ridge
The driver of the Honda, described as a medium to dark skinned man in his mid-30’s, left the scene of the 1:30 p.m. incident, according to Loudoun County Sheriff's Office reports.
The car was described as a white, newer model vehicle.
The victim was taken to the StoneSpring Emergency Center where she was treated for non-life-threatening injuries. Deputies searched the area but were not able to locate the driver or his vehicle.
Anyone with any information regarding the location of the suspect vehicle or the driver are asked to contact Loudoun Sgt. K. Robinette at 703-737-8374.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Residential helipad passes planning, on to the full board
- MORE: McAuliffe proposes changes to Virginia state budget
- Loudoun Wine: ‘We get up with the sun and live and die by the weather’
- Native Run: Home in Leesburg for the holidays
- Communication breakdown: Lockdown at LCHS spurs discussion on info protocol in schools