Chantilly woman injured in hit-and-run in Stone Ridge
The driver of the Honda, described as a medium to dark skinned man in his mid-30’s, left the scene of the 1:30 p.m. incident, according to Loudoun County Sheriff's Office reports.
The car was described as a white, newer model vehicle.
The victim was taken to the StoneSpring Emergency Center where she was treated for non-life-threatening injuries. Deputies searched the area but were not able to locate the driver or his vehicle.
Anyone with any information regarding the location of the suspect vehicle or the driver are asked to contact Loudoun Sgt. K. Robinette at 703-737-8374.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EDITORIAL: The right to know comes home at Montpelier
- Ashburn man who murdered estranged wife receives life sentence
- Report: State salaries to lag private sector by 27 percent
- Pacific Boulevard extension opens as Ashbun man waits for eminent domain trial
- EXCLUSIVE: LCPS officials recommended Dominion teacher for new job after ‘alleged incident’
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.