Chantilly woman injured in hit-and-run in Stone Ridge
The driver of the Honda, described as a medium to dark skinned man in his mid-30’s, left the scene of the 1:30 p.m. incident, according to Loudoun County Sheriff's Office reports.
The car was described as a white, newer model vehicle.
The victim was taken to the StoneSpring Emergency Center where she was treated for non-life-threatening injuries. Deputies searched the area but were not able to locate the driver or his vehicle.
Anyone with any information regarding the location of the suspect vehicle or the driver are asked to contact Loudoun Sgt. K. Robinette at 703-737-8374.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Former Sen. Jim Webb forms exploratory committee for White House
- 2015 Future Leaders Scholarship Award
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center