Commercial fire shuts down part of Rt 50
Fire and rescue units responded at approximately 5 p.m. to a building at 43925 John Mosby Highway in the Dulles South area to find a small fire in an unoccupied building. Crews were able to quickly extinguish the fire, limiting the damage.
Route 50 was closed for nearly an hour as crews worked.
The Loudoun County Fire Marshal's Office determined the cause of the fire to be incendiary in nature.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Orbital to launch Antares rocket Oct. 27 from Wallops Flight Facility
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony