Commercial fire shuts down part of Rt 50
Fire and rescue units responded at approximately 5 p.m. to a building at 43925 John Mosby Highway in the Dulles South area to find a small fire in an unoccupied building. Crews were able to quickly extinguish the fire, limiting the damage.
Route 50 was closed for nearly an hour as crews worked.
The Loudoun County Fire Marshal's Office determined the cause of the fire to be incendiary in nature.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases surveillance video of suspect in Purcellville burglary
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks information about Friday-morning crash in Sterling
- Leesburg man charged following motorcycle crash in Sterling
- Loudoun County chairwoman to attend Women’s March on Washington, urges nonviolent protest
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.