Commercial fire shuts down part of Rt 50
Fire and rescue units responded at approximately 5 p.m. to a building at 43925 John Mosby Highway in the Dulles South area to find a small fire in an unoccupied building. Crews were able to quickly extinguish the fire, limiting the damage.
Route 50 was closed for nearly an hour as crews worked.
The Loudoun County Fire Marshal's Office determined the cause of the fire to be incendiary in nature.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Virginia Republicans opt for primary nomination in 2017
- Man robbed, assaulted in Sterling
- Inaugural ‘It Takes Our Village’ event aims to help Loudoun’s domestically abused
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases composite sketch of alleged W&OD Trail Sterling attacker
- Faith leaders, politicians look for ways to tackle issues facing the community
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.