Commercial fire shuts down part of Rt 50
Fire and rescue units responded at approximately 5 p.m. to a building at 43925 John Mosby Highway in the Dulles South area to find a small fire in an unoccupied building. Crews were able to quickly extinguish the fire, limiting the damage.
Route 50 was closed for nearly an hour as crews worked.
The Loudoun County Fire Marshal's Office determined the cause of the fire to be incendiary in nature.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- MORE: 10th District town hall goes on without Rep. Comstock
- Leesburg attorney challenging waitress’ claim of racist message on receipt
- Loudoun supervisors approve Lidl-anchored commercial development in Broadlands
- Lawmakers say new state budget is bad news for Loudoun County judiciary
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.