Congressman Wolf to be honored at JTHG gala event
Wolf will be honored for his contributions to Virginia, including introducing legislation designating the region as the 38th National Heritage Area in the country.
At the heart of The Journey Through Hallowed Ground is “a deep love of the region from Gettysburg to Monticello and its remarkable history and beauty.”
In addition to the special ceremony, attendees will be greeted with signature cocktails and heavy hors d’oeuvres while they browse silent and live auction items such as getaways, behind-the-scenes tours, packages to explore The Journey, artwork and other products and services.
Highlights will include an after- hours private tour for eight at James Madison’s Montpelier, hosted by Foundation President Kat Imhoff with cocktails on the back steps, followed by dinner with the president in her home on the grounds; a two-night weekend beach getaway in Tampa which includes breakfast and a round of golf for two at the Innisbrook Golf Resort courtesy of Salamander Hotels & Resorts; a traditional afternoon tea for six at Oatlands Plantation; and much more.
After the auction, guest can dance to music by the Fabulous Bel-Airs.
Table sponsorships and event sponsorships are available. Individual tickets can be purchased for $175 each. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit http://www.HallowedGround.org/gala.
Be the first to post a comment!
- UPDATE: Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Person of interest in Bethany Decker disappearance charged with attempted murder in North Carolina
- Loudoun detectives seize large amount of drugs from Sterling hotel; two in custody
- Wine Wednesday: We’re talking grapes by the tons
- EDITORIAL: When law enforcement is more than a matter of faith