County Attorney Roberts announces retirement
Roberts has served as county attorney since 1989. His retirement will be effective July 1.
As county attorney, Roberts served as the chief legal counsel to the Board of Supervisors and county departments and agencies during an era of unprecedented growth and development in Loudoun County, according to Loudoun County's public information office
Roberts joined the Loudoun County government in 1985 as assistant county attorney. He had previously served as Assistant County Attorney for Fairfax County.
Board of Supervisors Chairman Scott K. York (R-At Large) has directed County Administrator Tim Hemstreet to develop options for the recruitment of the next county attorney for consideration by the board.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Messages and meaning at the Middleburg Film Festival
- Prosecutors drop charge against Loudoun School Board member arrested at Trump rally
- IN PHOTOS: Village at Leesburg’s Monster Mash
- ‘People mover’ at Dulles gets stuck; passengers evaluated
- Convicted felon Kesari resigns from Hamilton Town Council
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.