County Attorney Roberts announces retirement
Roberts has served as county attorney since 1989. His retirement will be effective July 1.
As county attorney, Roberts served as the chief legal counsel to the Board of Supervisors and county departments and agencies during an era of unprecedented growth and development in Loudoun County, according to Loudoun County's public information office
Roberts joined the Loudoun County government in 1985 as assistant county attorney. He had previously served as Assistant County Attorney for Fairfax County.
Board of Supervisors Chairman Scott K. York (R-At Large) has directed County Administrator Tim Hemstreet to develop options for the recruitment of the next county attorney for consideration by the board.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- Mayor Fraser cruises to a second term in Purcellville; three incumbents ousted
- U.S. consumer sentiment slips in April
- UPDATE: Nova Medical Group partners with Inova Health System
- Visit Loudoun dishes out annual tourism awards