County Attorney Roberts announces retirement
Roberts has served as county attorney since 1989. His retirement will be effective July 1.
As county attorney, Roberts served as the chief legal counsel to the Board of Supervisors and county departments and agencies during an era of unprecedented growth and development in Loudoun County, according to Loudoun County's public information office
Roberts joined the Loudoun County government in 1985 as assistant county attorney. He had previously served as Assistant County Attorney for Fairfax County.
Board of Supervisors Chairman Scott K. York (R-At Large) has directed County Administrator Tim Hemstreet to develop options for the recruitment of the next county attorney for consideration by the board.
- Middleburg Charter School faces probation
- Dominion’s Smith to play in U.S. Army All-American Bowl
- Former Redskin Fred Smoot arrested for domestic violence
- Rape story jolts UVA campus; LCPS grads demand changes
- Hops, not houses: How a Lucketts transplant hopes to bring Loudoun back to its agrarian roots