County hires three new high school principals
Dr. Virginia Minshew from Park View High School, Bill Oblas from Loudoun County High School and Jim Person from Stone Bridge High School will all be retiring effective June 30.
Replacing them effective July 1 will be Kirk Dolson, Dr. Michelle Luttrell and Matthew Wilburn, respectively.
Dolson will be returning to Park View after teaching at the school from 2002 to 2004. Dolson has been the assistant principal at Potomac Falls High School since November 2010.
Luttrell will be the new principal at Loudoun County High School after serving most recently as an assistant principal at Freedom High School.
She has taught in Loudoun County since 2003, with stops at Stone Bridge and Freedom. She has been in her current position since 2007.
Wilburn has had the privilege of serving under his predecessor at Stone Bridge since 2004.
He came to Loudoun in 2001, making stops at Seneca Ridge and J. Lupton Simpson middle schools.
Be the first to post a comment!
- 2015 Future Leaders Scholarship Award
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’