County seeking comment on tick awareness signs
The signs are part of the county's effort to spread awareness about the local health threat of Lyme disease.
The proposed signs urge people to wear repellent, check for ticks daily, promptly remove ticks with a tweezer, shower soon after being outdoors and call their doctor if they get a fever or rash.
More information about the county's Lyme disease awareness campaign can be found through Loudoun.gov/Lyme.
- Supervisors grant property tax relief for two GOP-friendly groups
- 200,000 in Va. may lack proper ID needed to vote
- TV ads, outside spending hit Virginia 10th District race
- ‘The Daily Show’ airs controversial Redskins segment
- Man sentenced to more than two years for skimming credit cards from Loudoun restaurant