County seeking comment on tick awareness signs
The signs are part of the county's effort to spread awareness about the local health threat of Lyme disease.
The proposed signs urge people to wear repellent, check for ticks daily, promptly remove ticks with a tweezer, shower soon after being outdoors and call their doctor if they get a fever or rash.
More information about the county's Lyme disease awareness campaign can be found through Loudoun.gov/Lyme.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at email@example.com.
- EDITORIAL: Fumblerooski on Metro
- GOP gubernatorial hopefuls play nice at first debate
- Loudoun duo hopes to inspire a love of the arts among young people
- Freedom High School student charged with unlawful filming, ‘upskirting’
- Lansdowne HOA votes to remove flowers, memorials for the late Tristan Schulz
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.