County seeking comment on tick awareness signs
The signs are part of the county's effort to spread awareness about the local health threat of Lyme disease.
The proposed signs urge people to wear repellent, check for ticks daily, promptly remove ticks with a tweezer, shower soon after being outdoors and call their doctor if they get a fever or rash.
More information about the county's Lyme disease awareness campaign can be found through Loudoun.gov/Lyme.
- UPDATE: Three Loudoun supervisors considering raising taxes to fund education
- Charter school amendment approved in General Assembly session
- UPDATE: Contender for School Board At Large seat enters ring
- 2015 Virginia legislative session wraps up with ethics rules
- Stone Bridge rallies past O’Connell in hockey championship game