County seeking comment on tick awareness signs
The signs are part of the county's effort to spread awareness about the local health threat of Lyme disease.
The proposed signs urge people to wear repellent, check for ticks daily, promptly remove ticks with a tweezer, shower soon after being outdoors and call their doctor if they get a fever or rash.
More information about the county's Lyme disease awareness campaign can be found through Loudoun.gov/Lyme.
- Northern Virginia search and rescue members return from Nepal
- Leesburg elementary student injured in bus incident
- Mary Watson-DeLauder: At your service
- Holiday travel volume in Virginia expected to be highest in a decade
- MWAA vice president floats idea of residential at Dulles Airport’s ‘Western Lands’