County seeking comment on tick awareness signs
The signs are part of the county's effort to spread awareness about the local health threat of Lyme disease.
The proposed signs urge people to wear repellent, check for ticks daily, promptly remove ticks with a tweezer, shower soon after being outdoors and call their doctor if they get a fever or rash.
More information about the county's Lyme disease awareness campaign can be found through Loudoun.gov/Lyme.
- Former Sen. Jim Webb forms exploratory committee for White House
- 2015 Future Leaders Scholarship Award
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center