Countywide drug take-back day
On April 26 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., law enforcement agencies will be collecting expired, unused or unwanted prescription drugs for destruction at six sites to help prevent pill abuse and theft. The service is free and anonymous. Last initiative saw more than 750 pounds of drugs collected.
Collection sites are:
-Eastern Loudoun sheriff's Station
46620 East Frederick, Sterling
-Dulles South Public Safety Center
25216 Loudoun County Parkway, South Riding
-Lansdowne Public Safety Center
19845 Sandridge Way, Leesburg
-Leesburg Police Department
65 Plaza St., Leesburg
250 S. Nursery Ave., Purcellville
-Middleburg Community Center
300 W. Washington St., Middleburg
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun detectives seek public’s help in identifying Ashburn armed robbery suspect
- Supervisors initiate boundary line adjustment process between Middleburg, Loudoun County
- Loudoun deputies investigating gang-related, underage prostitution ring
- Loudoun deputies file new search warrant in Bethany Decker missing person case
- Biometric identification platform opens at Dulles, Reagan Airports