Countywide drug take-back day
On April 26 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., law enforcement agencies will be collecting expired, unused or unwanted prescription drugs for destruction at six sites to help prevent pill abuse and theft. The service is free and anonymous. Last initiative saw more than 750 pounds of drugs collected.
Collection sites are:
-Eastern Loudoun sheriff's Station
46620 East Frederick, Sterling
-Dulles South Public Safety Center
25216 Loudoun County Parkway, South Riding
-Lansdowne Public Safety Center
19845 Sandridge Way, Leesburg
-Leesburg Police Department
65 Plaza St., Leesburg
250 S. Nursery Ave., Purcellville
-Middleburg Community Center
300 W. Washington St., Middleburg
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- With growing student needs in Loudoun, school nurses provide essential care
- Round Hill man charged with DUI, hit and run following Sunday night incident
- Loudoun supervisors, School Board discuss Comprehensive Plan strategies
- Leesburg photographer launches a dress line with Kickstarter campaign
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.