Courts expansion community meeting planned for July 17
Phase III of the Courts Expansion Project consists of the design and construction of a new 85,000-square-foot county court facility, the interior renovation of the existing court facilities and the construction of a new parking structure.
The new court facility will be located on the site of the current Church Street parking lot, across from the existing Loudoun County Courthouse, at the corner of Church Street and Edwards Ferry Road, in downtown Leesburg.
At the meeting, representatives of the Loudoun County Department of Transportation and Capital Infrastructure and the architecture and engineering firm of Dewberry Architects will present information about the design of the Courts Complex Phase III Expansion Project.
The new parking structure for the Court campus will be located on the existing Pennington Parking Lot.
Following the presentation, the information will be posted on the county website at http://www.Loudoun.gov/courts-expansion.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Loudoun County and Town of Leesburg receive more than $65M in regional transportation funds
- Leadership Loudoun pairs with Chamber for a reboot
- In Northern Va., Michelle Obama says tech industry to train, hire 90K military vets
- Parent takes Loudoun school administrators to court over alleged FOIA violations
- U-Va. dean bashes Rolling Stone article in open letter