Courts expansion community meeting planned for July 17
Phase III of the Courts Expansion Project consists of the design and construction of a new 85,000-square-foot county court facility, the interior renovation of the existing court facilities and the construction of a new parking structure.
The new court facility will be located on the site of the current Church Street parking lot, across from the existing Loudoun County Courthouse, at the corner of Church Street and Edwards Ferry Road, in downtown Leesburg.
At the meeting, representatives of the Loudoun County Department of Transportation and Capital Infrastructure and the architecture and engineering firm of Dewberry Architects will present information about the design of the Courts Complex Phase III Expansion Project.
The new parking structure for the Court campus will be located on the existing Pennington Parking Lot.
Following the presentation, the information will be posted on the county website at http://www.Loudoun.gov/courts-expansion.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Former Loudoun Democrats chairman who left party launches bid for supervisor
- From quarry to community: Looking at the huge Waterside development application
- Loudoun photographers earn honors, work on display in Herndon
- MORE: Critics say Virginia ethics bill won’t prevent another scandal
- West End Wine Bar and Pub to open in Purcellville