Courts expansion community meeting planned for July 17
Phase III of the Courts Expansion Project consists of the design and construction of a new 85,000-square-foot county court facility, the interior renovation of the existing court facilities and the construction of a new parking structure.
The new court facility will be located on the site of the current Church Street parking lot, across from the existing Loudoun County Courthouse, at the corner of Church Street and Edwards Ferry Road, in downtown Leesburg.
At the meeting, representatives of the Loudoun County Department of Transportation and Capital Infrastructure and the architecture and engineering firm of Dewberry Architects will present information about the design of the Courts Complex Phase III Expansion Project.
The new parking structure for the Court campus will be located on the existing Pennington Parking Lot.
Following the presentation, the information will be posted on the county website at http://www.Loudoun.gov/courts-expansion.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun detectives seek public’s help in identifying Ashburn armed robbery suspect
- Supervisors initiate boundary line adjustment process between Middleburg, Loudoun County
- Loudoun deputies file new search warrant in Bethany Decker missing person case
- Biometric identification platform opens at Dulles, Reagan Airports
- Loudoun ranked as Virginia’s best for business investment