Cow euthanized after being struck by car in Round Hill
According to the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office, deputies responded to the intersection of Route 7 and E. Loudoun St. in Round Hill for reports that a vehicle struck a cow. The incident forced the ramp to be shut down for an extended period of time.
There were no injuries to the occupants of the vehicle.
The cow was euthanized at the scene.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Hold the town hall
- Loudoun County chairwoman, economic development officials head to Germany for ‘sister city’ trip
- Driver of Freightliner flatbed truck charged after crashing into Sterling home Friday
- MORE: Small plane crashes near Leesburg Executive Airport
- MORE: Loudoun County teacher charged with DUI, open container inside school
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.