Cow euthanized after being struck by car in Round Hill
According to the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office, deputies responded to the intersection of Route 7 and E. Loudoun St. in Round Hill for reports that a vehicle struck a cow. The incident forced the ramp to be shut down for an extended period of time.
There were no injuries to the occupants of the vehicle.
The cow was euthanized at the scene.
Post a comment
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Tributes flood in after death of popular Purcellville teacher
- Leesburg Town Council reduces ‘Main Street,’ Visit Loudoun funding
- Loudoun School Board renews Middleburg Charter School’s contact
- Loudoun School Board rejects motion to look into ‘undocumented’ enrollment process
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.