Crash results in double DUI
Deputies from the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office responded to the area of Tall Cedars Parkway and Loudoun County Parkway at around 2 a.m. after hearing a loud crash. A car was traveling north on Loudoun County Parkway with the front end damage. Police stopped the car and the driver, Karin J. Keswani, 41, of Aldie was charged with a DUI, her second in five years.
The second car involved in the wreck was located in the area. The driver, Michael R. Johnson, 34, of Stone Ridge, was charged with his second DUI in five years, as well as hit and run.
Keswani was released on a personal recognizance bond and Johnson was released on a $3,000 bond.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: A troubled political psyche
- Leesburg’s historic Glenfiddich House is on the market
- Greason named legislator of the year by Va. Child Care Association
- Supervisors approve new countywide noise standards for commercial, non-residential uses
- Republicans questioning financial relationship between McAuliffe and local Democrat
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.