Crash results in double DUI
Deputies from the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office responded to the area of Tall Cedars Parkway and Loudoun County Parkway at around 2 a.m. after hearing a loud crash. A car was traveling north on Loudoun County Parkway with the front end damage. Police stopped the car and the driver, Karin J. Keswani, 41, of Aldie was charged with a DUI, her second in five years.
The second car involved in the wreck was located in the area. The driver, Michael R. Johnson, 34, of Stone Ridge, was charged with his second DUI in five years, as well as hit and run.
Keswani was released on a personal recognizance bond and Johnson was released on a $3,000 bond.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Closed meeting for ‘open’ discussion brings shame on Leesburg Council
- Accident on Route 9 causes entire roadway to shut down
- SpaceX and Iridium’s launch goes off without a hitch
- Governor hopeful Ed Gillespie stops in Leesburg during statewide kick-off tour
- Yes, that was Loudoun County Sheriff Mike Chapman at Sen. Sessions’ confirmation hearing
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.