Crash results in double DUI
Deputies from the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office responded to the area of Tall Cedars Parkway and Loudoun County Parkway at around 2 a.m. after hearing a loud crash. A car was traveling north on Loudoun County Parkway with the front end damage. Police stopped the car and the driver, Karin J. Keswani, 41, of Aldie was charged with a DUI, her second in five years.
The second car involved in the wreck was located in the area. The driver, Michael R. Johnson, 34, of Stone Ridge, was charged with his second DUI in five years, as well as hit and run.
Keswani was released on a personal recognizance bond and Johnson was released on a $3,000 bond.
- Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Round Hill artist awarded honorable mention in international plein air competition
- UPDATE: Leesburg Police investigating stabbing death
- Two VIP board members resign, lay out grievances
- Republicans praise McAuliffe for signing budget