Crash results in double DUI
Deputies from the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office responded to the area of Tall Cedars Parkway and Loudoun County Parkway at around 2 a.m. after hearing a loud crash. A car was traveling north on Loudoun County Parkway with the front end damage. Police stopped the car and the driver, Karin J. Keswani, 41, of Aldie was charged with a DUI, her second in five years.
The second car involved in the wreck was located in the area. The driver, Michael R. Johnson, 34, of Stone Ridge, was charged with his second DUI in five years, as well as hit and run.
Keswani was released on a personal recognizance bond and Johnson was released on a $3,000 bond.
- Former Sen. Jim Webb forms exploratory committee for White House
- 2015 Future Leaders Scholarship Award
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center