Crime Report for Friday, Feb. 22, 2013
Dec. 12-Feb. 21
A 1988 Great Dane 40' flatbed trailer was stolen from the area of the 45000 block of Underwood Lane in Sterling.
Feb. 19, 2-4 a.m.
A purse was stolen from a vehicle parked at the 26000 block of Rachel Hill Drive in Chantilly.
Feb. 21, 11:20-11:25 p.m.
A resident of the 20600 block of Stone Fox Court in Leesburg reported seeing a suspicious vehicle in the area before seeing a white male run to the car and drive away erratically.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: In Loudoun, an identity-defining choice depends on who makes the rules
- Leesburg-based band taking the region’s music scene by storm
- U.S. Secretary of Agriculture to sign new rule during Leesburg visit
- Best Rack Around in Leesburg to host international body positive campaign event Saturday
- Juveniles could face charges after possible Xanax consumption in Sterling schools
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.