Crime Report for Friday, Jan. 3, 2014
Jan. 2, 9 a.m.
There was a bank robbery at the PNC Bank in Sterling. For details, click here.
Destruction of Property
Dec. 30 - Jan. 2, 7 p.m. - 6:30 a.m.
The operators of a business at the 45100 block of Waterpointe Terrace in Ashburn discovered the window of a shed damaged and the windows of the business tampered with. A door was also found open. There were no signs of forced entry.
Jan. 2, 3:30 a.m. - 4:30 a.m.
Someone stole a wallet and an iPod from a car at the 20400 block of Herring Pond Terrace in Sterling. A credit card from the wallet was later used in a fraudulent purchase at a convenience store.
Jan. 2, 9:30 a.m.
A purse was stolen from inside a car at the 10500 block of Cambridge Court in Great Falls.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office Daily Crime Report
Briefs / Public Safety / Crime Log / Eastern Loudoun / Ashburn / Cascades / CountrySide / Sterling /
Be the first to post a comment!
- Prince William chairman says Bi-County Parkway project dead
- Budget overview: Supervisors set to finalize fiscal 2016 spending plan Wednesday
- Two Loudoun high schools getting turf fields; Potomac Falls community cries out for attention
- Foodies rejoice part 2: More restaurant options in Loudoun
- Loudoun Commonwealth’s Attorney endorses Noble for sheriff