Crime Report for Friday, Jan. 3, 2014
Jan. 2, 9 a.m.
There was a bank robbery at the PNC Bank in Sterling. For details, click here.
Destruction of Property
Dec. 30 - Jan. 2, 7 p.m. - 6:30 a.m.
The operators of a business at the 45100 block of Waterpointe Terrace in Ashburn discovered the window of a shed damaged and the windows of the business tampered with. A door was also found open. There were no signs of forced entry.
Jan. 2, 3:30 a.m. - 4:30 a.m.
Someone stole a wallet and an iPod from a car at the 20400 block of Herring Pond Terrace in Sterling. A credit card from the wallet was later used in a fraudulent purchase at a convenience store.
Jan. 2, 9:30 a.m.
A purse was stolen from inside a car at the 10500 block of Cambridge Court in Great Falls.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office Daily Crime Report
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- UPDATE: Sen. Black meets with Syrian president Bashar al-Assad
- Loudoun’s 100WomenStrong tops the $1 million in giving mark
- Virginia wine makes a splash in London
- Loudoun-based Muslim center thrives, grows with message of inclusivity