Crime Report for Friday, March 22, 2013
March 20, 2 a.m.
Multiple items were stolen from an unlocked vehicle at the 42600 block of Harris Street in Chantilly.
March 20, 8:20 p.m.
A resident of Rolling Rock Square in South Riding reported finding two of their car doors ajar. Nothing had been taken.
March 20-21, 9 p.m. - 6:45 a.m.
Although no items were missing, someone entered into an unlocked car at the 43600 block of Gladehill Court in Chantilly.
March 20-21, 7 p.m. - 7 a.m.
Copper piping was stolen from a construction site near the intersection of Trefoil Lane and Chestnut Oak Terrace in Sterling.
March 20-21, 7:30 p.m. - 8 a.m.
A wallet, GPS unit and iPod were stolen from an unlocked car at the 42900 block of Golf View Square in Chantilly.
March 20-21, 12:05 a.m. - 10:05 a.m.
Someone entered into a car on High Street in Round Hill. They located a wallet and removed several items.
March 21, Midnight to 5 a.m.
Gift cards were stolen from an unlocked car at the 26200 block of Ocala Circle in South Riding.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: In Loudoun, an identity-defining choice depends on who makes the rules
- Leesburg-based band taking the region’s music scene by storm
- U.S. Secretary of Agriculture to sign new rule during Leesburg visit
- Best Rack Around in Leesburg to host international body positive campaign event Saturday
- Juveniles could face charges after possible Xanax consumption in Sterling schools
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.