Crime Report for Monday, Dec. 16, 2013
Dec. 15, 4 a.m.
A laptop case and cash were stolen from a car at the 20500 block of Tanglewood Way in Sterling.
A tablet computer was stolen from an unlocked vehicle at the 800 block of Potomac Ridge Court in Sterling.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office Daily Crime Report
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- School Board members host town hall on overcrowded Dulles schools
- Va. House passes Del. Murphy’s gun-control bill
- Former Redskin faces firearms charge
- Featured by Rolling Stone and NPR, Leesburg native Car Seat Headrest is having one heck of a year
- Loudoun County Public Schools launches new online pre-registration