Crime Report for Monday, Dec. 16, 2013
Dec. 15, 4 a.m.
A laptop case and cash were stolen from a car at the 20500 block of Tanglewood Way in Sterling.
A tablet computer was stolen from an unlocked vehicle at the 800 block of Potomac Ridge Court in Sterling.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office Daily Crime Report
Be the first to post a comment!
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony
- LCPS encourages relationships between schools and local businesses