Crime Report for Monday, Dec. 16, 2013
Dec. 15, 4 a.m.
A laptop case and cash were stolen from a car at the 20500 block of Tanglewood Way in Sterling.
A tablet computer was stolen from an unlocked vehicle at the 800 block of Potomac Ridge Court in Sterling.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office Daily Crime Report
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- Mayor Fraser cruises to a second term in Purcellville; three incumbents ousted
- U.S. consumer sentiment slips in April
- UPDATE: Nova Medical Group partners with Inova Health System
- Visit Loudoun dishes out annual tourism awards