Crime Report for Monday, Dec. 30, 2013
Dec. 21-28, 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
A resident of the 22600 block of Blue Elder Terrace in Brambleton returned home to find items out of place, leading them to believe someone had been in the home.
Dec. 26-27, 11:30 p.m. - Noon
Someone rummaged through a car parked at the 20 block of Monarch Drive in Sterling, but nothing was taken.
There were two early morning robberies in Sterling. For details, click here.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office Daily Crime Report
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Crescent Parke developers file suit against Leesburg Town Council
- FAA small drone rule comes into effect Monday
- Round Hill resident seriously injured after accidentally shooting himself
- Sterling MS-13 member released to Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody
- Gov. McAuliffe on $1.5B shortfall: ‘Tough decisions ahead’
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.