Crime Report for Monday, Dec. 30, 2013
Dec. 21-28, 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
A resident of the 22600 block of Blue Elder Terrace in Brambleton returned home to find items out of place, leading them to believe someone had been in the home.
Dec. 26-27, 11:30 p.m. - Noon
Someone rummaged through a car parked at the 20 block of Monarch Drive in Sterling, but nothing was taken.
There were two early morning robberies in Sterling. For details, click here.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office Daily Crime Report
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Leesburg Town Council denies Crescent Parke rezoning
- Leesburg names new police chief after extensive search
- Redskins Park renamed in partnership with Inova Hospital
- Loudoun County Fire and Rescue awarded $2 million grant
- A Volunteer’s Venture: Loudoun’s Kannan Srinivasan at the Democratic National Committee