Crime Report for Monday, Dec. 30, 2013
Dec. 21-28, 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
A resident of the 22600 block of Blue Elder Terrace in Brambleton returned home to find items out of place, leading them to believe someone had been in the home.
Dec. 26-27, 11:30 p.m. - Noon
Someone rummaged through a car parked at the 20 block of Monarch Drive in Sterling, but nothing was taken.
There were two early morning robberies in Sterling. For details, click here.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office Daily Crime Report
Be the first to post a comment!
- Foodies rejoice part 2: More restaurant options in Loudoun
- Loudoun Commonwealth’s Attorney endorses Noble for sheriff
- Inspector general critiques Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority audit practices
- Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Round Hill artist awarded honorable mention in international plein air competition