Crime Report for Monday, Dec. 9, 2013
Drunk in Public
Dec. 8, 7:45 a.m.
Deputies were called to the 43100 block of Thistledown Terrace in Ashburn after a resident reported an allegedly intoxicated person knocking on one of the apartment doors. Kendall Reid, 30, of Ashburn, was charged with drunk in public and resisting arrest.
Dec. 4, 11:38 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
A mailed package was reported stolen from outside a home at the 42500 block of Rowderbury Square in Chantilly. A second parcel was reported stolen from the 42800 block of nearby Golf View Drive.
Dec. 7, 2:47 a.m.
A 26-year-old Sterling man was treated for a severe laceration after a fight broke out at a restaurant at the 21700 block of Towncenter Plaza in Sterling. Zama Silindane, 20, of Leesburg was charged with aggravated malicious wounding, underage DUI and possession of marijuana.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office Daily Crime Report.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Epicurience festival arrives in D.C. Wine Country Labor Day weekend
- List of journalists killed on duty in U.S. and Canada since 1976
- The future of Loudoun: A look at the developing Silver Line hub in Ashburn
- Units from Loudoun, MWAA and Fairfax knock down South Riding fire
- Sterling man on mini-bike hits car, person
|Hi 89°||Hi 91°|
|Lo 67°||Lo 66°|
As Seen IN PRINT
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.