Crime Report for Monday, Dec. 9, 2013
Drunk in Public
Dec. 8, 7:45 a.m.
Deputies were called to the 43100 block of Thistledown Terrace in Ashburn after a resident reported an allegedly intoxicated person knocking on one of the apartment doors. Kendall Reid, 30, of Ashburn, was charged with drunk in public and resisting arrest.
Dec. 4, 11:38 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
A mailed package was reported stolen from outside a home at the 42500 block of Rowderbury Square in Chantilly. A second parcel was reported stolen from the 42800 block of nearby Golf View Drive.
Dec. 7, 2:47 a.m.
A 26-year-old Sterling man was treated for a severe laceration after a fight broke out at a restaurant at the 21700 block of Towncenter Plaza in Sterling. Zama Silindane, 20, of Leesburg was charged with aggravated malicious wounding, underage DUI and possession of marijuana.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office Daily Crime Report.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn couple indicted in $20M visa fraud scheme
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- Loudoun detectives investigating series of rim, tire thefts
- New York-style Bada Bing Bagels coming to Purcellville
- Cynet Systems of Ashburn named fastest-growing private company in Va.