Crime Report for Monday, Jan. 6, 2013
Jan. 2-3, 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 a.m.
A resident of the 25100 block of Beach Place in South Riding reported finding the door lock to their car damaged. Inside the car, they discovered that the steering column also suffered damage in an apparent attempted car theft. An iPod was also missing from the car.
Oct. 19 - Dec. 31
Christopher L. Pennington, 23, of Ashburn, was charged with grand larceny and intent to distribute after a resident of the 43100 block of Belgreen Drive in Ashburn reported that jewelry and prescription pills had been taken from their home.
Jan. 4-5, 9:30 p.m. - 8:15 a.m.
A wallet was stolen from an unlocked car at the 20400 block of Tappahannock Place in Sterling. A credit card was later used fraudulently at a local gas station.
Jan. 4-5, 11 p.m. - 8:40 a.m.
Sporting equipment was stolen from a car parked at the 47800 block of Allegheny Circle in Sterling.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office Daily Crime Report
Be the first to post a comment!
- Holding court: Falcons, Raiders win state volleyball titles
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’