Crime Report for Monday, Jan. 6, 2013
Jan. 2-3, 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 a.m.
A resident of the 25100 block of Beach Place in South Riding reported finding the door lock to their car damaged. Inside the car, they discovered that the steering column also suffered damage in an apparent attempted car theft. An iPod was also missing from the car.
Oct. 19 - Dec. 31
Christopher L. Pennington, 23, of Ashburn, was charged with grand larceny and intent to distribute after a resident of the 43100 block of Belgreen Drive in Ashburn reported that jewelry and prescription pills had been taken from their home.
Jan. 4-5, 9:30 p.m. - 8:15 a.m.
A wallet was stolen from an unlocked car at the 20400 block of Tappahannock Place in Sterling. A credit card was later used fraudulently at a local gas station.
Jan. 4-5, 11 p.m. - 8:40 a.m.
Sporting equipment was stolen from a car parked at the 47800 block of Allegheny Circle in Sterling.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office Daily Crime Report
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks information on missing Ashburn teens
- Federal authorities raid Landsdowne home
- MORE: Supervisor Meyer considering rules change to limit resolutions and proclamations
- ‘Western Loudoun Preserved:’ New book celebrates area cuisine
- Loudoun businesses pushing back against Muslim center’s expansion plans