Crime Report for Monday, Jan. 6, 2013
Jan. 2-3, 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 a.m.
A resident of the 25100 block of Beach Place in South Riding reported finding the door lock to their car damaged. Inside the car, they discovered that the steering column also suffered damage in an apparent attempted car theft. An iPod was also missing from the car.
Oct. 19 - Dec. 31
Christopher L. Pennington, 23, of Ashburn, was charged with grand larceny and intent to distribute after a resident of the 43100 block of Belgreen Drive in Ashburn reported that jewelry and prescription pills had been taken from their home.
Jan. 4-5, 9:30 p.m. - 8:15 a.m.
A wallet was stolen from an unlocked car at the 20400 block of Tappahannock Place in Sterling. A credit card was later used fraudulently at a local gas station.
Jan. 4-5, 11 p.m. - 8:40 a.m.
Sporting equipment was stolen from a car parked at the 47800 block of Allegheny Circle in Sterling.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office Daily Crime Report
Be the first to post a comment!
- In Northern Va., Michelle Obama says tech industry to train, hire 90K military vets
- Parent takes Loudoun school administrators to court over alleged FOIA violations
- Loudoun supervisors address increasing student diversity
- U-Va. dean bashes Rolling Stone article in open letter
- Chris Cooley’s Leesburg mansion is still for sale