Crime Report for Thursday, Dec. 12, 2013
Dec. 11, 5:34 a.m.
A resident of the 30 block of Carrolton Court in Sterling received a telephone call from an unknown person who told them that there was suspicious activity on their computer and that they would need to check it. The resident did not agree to this and ended the call. A series of similar calls were received by a resident of Hampshire Station Drive in Sterling.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Be the first to post a comment!
- Northern Virginia Community College president Robert Templin retires after 12 years
- Lawmakers tout bills to curb domestic violence
- Loudoun Chamber of Commerce honors businesses at annual awards
- Attempt to repeal abortion ultrasound law fails in Virginia Senate
- Cycle Scene opens state-of-the-art Studio in Ashburn