Crime Report for Thursday, Dec. 12, 2013
Dec. 11, 5:34 a.m.
A resident of the 30 block of Carrolton Court in Sterling received a telephone call from an unknown person who told them that there was suspicious activity on their computer and that they would need to check it. The resident did not agree to this and ended the call. A series of similar calls were received by a resident of Hampshire Station Drive in Sterling.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Be the first to post a comment!
- Epicurience festival arrives in D.C. Wine Country Labor Day weekend
- Makersmiths find a home in Leesburg
- List of journalists killed on duty in U.S. and Canada since 1976
- The future of Loudoun: A look at the developing Silver Line hub in Ashburn
- Units from Loudoun, MWAA and Fairfax knock down South Riding fire
Patchy rain nearby
|Hi 92°||Hi 88°|
|Lo 67°||Lo 67°|
As Seen IN PRINT
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.