Crime Report for Thursday, Dec. 12, 2013
Dec. 11, 5:34 a.m.
A resident of the 30 block of Carrolton Court in Sterling received a telephone call from an unknown person who told them that there was suspicious activity on their computer and that they would need to check it. The resident did not agree to this and ended the call. A series of similar calls were received by a resident of Hampshire Station Drive in Sterling.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn couple indicted in $20M visa fraud scheme
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- Local nonprofits rake in more than $180K during Give Choose day
- Election results: Middleburg, Round Hill, Hamilton and Lovettsville
- MORE: Mayor Fraser cruises to a second term in Purcellville; three incumbents ousted