Crime Report for Thursday, Dec. 12, 2013
Dec. 11, 5:34 a.m.
A resident of the 30 block of Carrolton Court in Sterling received a telephone call from an unknown person who told them that there was suspicious activity on their computer and that they would need to check it. The resident did not agree to this and ended the call. A series of similar calls were received by a resident of Hampshire Station Drive in Sterling.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Hillsboro Charter Academy prepares for its first school year
- Sources: Gov. Mike Pence, Trump’s VP pick, to appear in Loudoun County Saturday
- Comprehensive plan stakeholders committee tour Loudoun as they get to work on new plan
- ‘Moms 4 Trump’ display anger, vitriol toward Clinton in Loudoun County
- Voting rights restored again for 13K felons in Virginia
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.