Crime Report for Thursday, Dec. 12, 2013
Dec. 11, 5:34 a.m.
A resident of the 30 block of Carrolton Court in Sterling received a telephone call from an unknown person who told them that there was suspicious activity on their computer and that they would need to check it. The resident did not agree to this and ended the call. A series of similar calls were received by a resident of Hampshire Station Drive in Sterling.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Be the first to post a comment!
- Across Loudoun, Gillespie pitches economic plan, condemns Obamacare
- Gabriella’s Smashing Walnuts makes first grant; $100K to brain doctor
- Despite ‘real job’ comment, Foust and Democrats to push ‘women’s issues’
- Trial gets juicier with McDonnell’s testimony
- Quail Run Signs of Hamilton provides the best welcome around