Crime Report for Thursday, Dec. 12, 2013
Dec. 11, 5:34 a.m.
A resident of the 30 block of Carrolton Court in Sterling received a telephone call from an unknown person who told them that there was suspicious activity on their computer and that they would need to check it. The resident did not agree to this and ended the call. A series of similar calls were received by a resident of Hampshire Station Drive in Sterling.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Be the first to post a comment!
- Candidates for Loudoun County chair go on the attack
- Wine Wednesday: Another well-deserved record year for Virginia Wine
- Prank call brings police to Ashburn home, puts school on 20-minute lockdown
- Manassas man arrested in Sterling for Gainesville murder
- Middleburg Film Festival unveils full slate; Meg Ryan to attend
|Hi 76°||Hi 74°|
|Lo 58°||Lo 57°|
As Seen IN PRINT
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.