Crime Report for Thursday, Dec. 19, 2013
Dec. 18, 4:30 a.m. - 7:43 a.m.
A resident of the 36100 block of John Mosby Highway in Middleburg reported jewelry missing from their home. There were no signs of forced entry.
Destruction of Property
A resident of South Dickenson Avenue in Sterling went to investigate when his car alarm went off. One of the car windows was damaged and the owner saw an unknown person running from the area.
Dec. 18, 9:25 p.m.
A motorcycle rider reported being involved in a traffic dispute near the intersection of Route 7 and City Center Boulevard in Sterling. During the dispute, the other driver pulled a gun. He was described as a middle-aged, white male with facial hair and tattoos on his arm. He was wearing a black baseball cap and driving a dark-colored Ford F-150 with a bush bumper and possibly a chrome or silver streak along the side.
Dec. 18, 9:58 p.m.
Upon returning home, a resident of the 22700 block of Verde Gate Terrace in Ashburn spotted a strange man looking into the window of another home. He confronted the stranger, who fled the scene. Deputies responded, but were unable to locate the subject, described as having tan skin, 6' tall, 160 lbs with a thin mustache.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office Daily Crime Report
Be the first to post a comment!
- New ownership promises local focus at Lovettsville’s Mad Horse Brew Pub
- Leesburg hit and run victim dies, driver in custody
- County to break ground on first recreation and senior center for South Riding
- Rotary Club of Ashburn kicks off backpack drive with help from community
- Loudoun brothers, ages 9 and 10, die in Charlottesville car crash; prayer vigil planned
As Seen IN PRINT
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.