Crime Report for Thursday, Feb. 14, 2013
Feb. 12, 6:43 p.m.
The Sheriff's Office SWAT Team joined members of the Herndon Police Department in the arrest of Mohamed Darseidia, 25, of Leesburg at the 1000 block of Marsden Court in Sterling. Darseidia was arrested for allegedly participating in a robbery Dec. 27, 2012 in Herndon. Charged with robbery and the use of a firearm in the commission of a felony, he allegedly met someone trying to sell a laptop online. The seller was robbed at gunpoint.
Feb. 12, 3:30 p.m. - 5:50 p.m.
A purse was stolen from a car at the 21100 block of Dulles Town Center Circle.
Feb. 13, 3:36 p.m.
A woman shopping at the 45500 block of Dulles Eastern Plaza discovered her wallet was missing from her shopping cart after being distracted by another shopper.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Hold the town hall
- Western Loudoun farmer plans greenhouse in the east
- ‘America Monday’ goes ahead at Loudoun County High after spat between administration and students
- Loudoun County chairwoman, economic development officials head to Germany for ‘sister city’ trip
- Driver of Freightliner flatbed truck charged after crashing into Sterling home Friday
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.