Crime Report for Thursday, Jan. 2, 2014
Jan. 1-2, 12:41 p.m. - 2:41 a.m.
Deputies responded to the 43400 block of Quentin Street in South Riding after receiving reports of a man who had attempted to commit suicide. The victim was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries. While at the home, deputies located five small homemade explosive devices inside. The bomb squad responded and the devices were rendered safe. Two adjacent homes were evacuated, but the scene was cleared by 4 a.m.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office Daily Crime Report
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Loudoun resident files civil rights suits against county officials over social media censorship
- After months of back and forth, supervisors vote to approve One Loudoun rezoning
- Loudoun dachshunds taking social media by storm
- Gov. McAuliffe calls for independent review of Metro
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.