Crime Report for Thursday, Jan. 2, 2014
Jan. 1-2, 12:41 p.m. - 2:41 a.m.
Deputies responded to the 43400 block of Quentin Street in South Riding after receiving reports of a man who had attempted to commit suicide. The victim was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries. While at the home, deputies located five small homemade explosive devices inside. The bomb squad responded and the devices were rendered safe. Two adjacent homes were evacuated, but the scene was cleared by 4 a.m.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office Daily Crime Report
Be the first to post a comment!
- Northern Virginia teen gets more than 11 years for helping Islamic State
- Makersmiths find a home in Leesburg
- List of journalists killed on duty in U.S. and Canada since 1976
- The future of Loudoun: A look at the developing Silver Line hub in Ashburn
- Units from Loudoun, MWAA and Fairfax knock down South Riding fire
Patchy rain nearby
|Hi 91°||Hi 95°|
|Lo 68°||Lo 71°|
As Seen IN PRINT
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.