Crime Report for Thursday, Jan. 2, 2014
Jan. 1-2, 12:41 p.m. - 2:41 a.m.
Deputies responded to the 43400 block of Quentin Street in South Riding after receiving reports of a man who had attempted to commit suicide. The victim was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries. While at the home, deputies located five small homemade explosive devices inside. The bomb squad responded and the devices were rendered safe. Two adjacent homes were evacuated, but the scene was cleared by 4 a.m.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office Daily Crime Report
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Republicans quickly kill Virginia transgender bathroom bill
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases surveillance video of suspect in Purcellville burglary
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks information about Friday-morning crash in Sterling
- Leesburg man charged following motorcycle crash in Sterling
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.