Crime Report for Tuesday, April 30, 2013
A 1993 Cadillac Deville was reported stolen from the 21700 block of Leatherleaf Circle in Sterling.
A 2000 Honda Civic was taken from the 21700 block of Green Stable Square in Ashburn.
April 29, 2 a.m. - 9:25 a.m.
A 16-year-old Sterling youth was discovered sleeping in a home under renovation at the 20 block of Carolina Court in Sterling. Juvenile petitions in the case are outstanding.
April 28-29, 9 p.m. - 8:30 a.m.
Someone stole a pair of glasses from inside a car at the 46300 block of Stratton Terrace in Sterling.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Parallels emerge between national election and Virginia governor’s race
- Reston man arrested on DUI, firearm charges
- Loudoun County Republicans condemn Women’s March, say organized by ‘radical leftists’
- Sterling man kicks police officer, reaches for another officer’s gun
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.