Crime Report for Tuesday, Dec. 17, 2013
Someone broke into a vacant home on Taylorstown Road in Leesburg on multiple occasions in November. A door was damaged to gain entry.
Destruction of Property
Dec. 15, Noon to 4:30 p.m.
A resident of Otis Lane in Chantilly reported writing on their garage door on Dec. 9 and reported the damage later.
Dec. 16, 10:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
A resident of Harlow Square in Leesburg received a call from someone claiming to be a representative of the IRS seeking back taxes. The caller received several thousand dollars using money cards before the resident learned it was a scam.
Dec. 13-14, 9 p.m. - 6 a.m.
Christmas decorations were stolen from outside a home on Oakdale Court in Sterling.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office Daily Crime Report.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Former Loudoun sheriff Simpson to make another bid for office
- Teacher of the Year: Mitchell Seipt brings history back to the future
- Nonprofit of the Year: Loudoun Interfaith Relief feeds the hungry, empowers lives
- Citizen of the Year: Scott York leaves his fingerprints on county’s present and future
- Field hockey first sport in Loudoun to reap benefit of changed athletics policy