Crime Report for Tuesday, Dec. 17, 2013
Someone broke into a vacant home on Taylorstown Road in Leesburg on multiple occasions in November. A door was damaged to gain entry.
Destruction of Property
Dec. 15, Noon to 4:30 p.m.
A resident of Otis Lane in Chantilly reported writing on their garage door on Dec. 9 and reported the damage later.
Dec. 16, 10:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
A resident of Harlow Square in Leesburg received a call from someone claiming to be a representative of the IRS seeking back taxes. The caller received several thousand dollars using money cards before the resident learned it was a scam.
Dec. 13-14, 9 p.m. - 6 a.m.
Christmas decorations were stolen from outside a home on Oakdale Court in Sterling.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office Daily Crime Report.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- MORE: 10th District town hall goes on without Rep. Comstock
- Leesburg attorney challenging waitress’ claim of racist message on receipt
- Loudoun supervisors approve Lidl-anchored commercial development in Broadlands
- Lawmakers say new state budget is bad news for Loudoun County judiciary
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.