Crime Report for Tuesday, Dec. 17, 2013
Someone broke into a vacant home on Taylorstown Road in Leesburg on multiple occasions in November. A door was damaged to gain entry.
Destruction of Property
Dec. 15, Noon to 4:30 p.m.
A resident of Otis Lane in Chantilly reported writing on their garage door on Dec. 9 and reported the damage later.
Dec. 16, 10:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
A resident of Harlow Square in Leesburg received a call from someone claiming to be a representative of the IRS seeking back taxes. The caller received several thousand dollars using money cards before the resident learned it was a scam.
Dec. 13-14, 9 p.m. - 6 a.m.
Christmas decorations were stolen from outside a home on Oakdale Court in Sterling.
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff's Office Daily Crime Report.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Hold the town hall
- Western Loudoun farmer plans greenhouse in the east
- ‘America Monday’ goes ahead at Loudoun County High after spat between administration and students
- Loudoun County chairwoman, economic development officials head to Germany for ‘sister city’ trip
- Driver of Freightliner flatbed truck charged after crashing into Sterling home Friday
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.