Crime Report for Wednesday, Jan. 9, 2013
Jan, 8, 8:15 a.m. - 8:15 p.m.
Several items were reported missing from a home at the 20600 block of Ryder Mills Court in Ashburn. Stolen items include an iPod and cash.
Destruction of Property
Jan. 7, 4:52 p.m.
A 13-year-old from Ashburn was stopped after deputies received reports of someone loitering in a Halloween mask near a day school at the 43000 block of Crandall Square in Ashburn. Deputies discovered that the teen had allegedly also spray painted graffiti on a nearby building. Juvenile petitions are pending.
Jan. 7-8, 6 p.m. - 6 a.m.
Cash was stolen from an unlocked car at the 20800 block of Shy Beaver Court in Ashburn,
Source: Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: In Loudoun, an identity-defining choice depends on who makes the rules
- Governor says he’s restored voting rights to 156,000
- Leesburg-based band taking the region’s music scene by storm
- U.S. Secretary of Agriculture to sign new rule during Leesburg visit
- Best Rack Around in Leesburg to host international body positive campaign event Saturday
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.