Cuccinelli to make campaign stop in Loudoun on Monday
Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli, the Republican gubernatorial nominee, will lead a campaign rally in Sterling Monday, where he'll tout support from several southern-state attorneys general.
Joining Cuccinelli for the 1:30 p.m. event at 21430 Cedar Drive off Route 7 will be Republican attorneys general Pam Bondi or Florida, Luther Strange of Alabama, Sam Olens of Georgia and Patrick Morrisey of West Virginia.
Cuccinelli campaigned this weekend in Lynchburg and Goochland with former Arkansas governor and popular conservative pundit, Mike Huckabee.
- Foodies rejoice part 2: More restaurant options in Loudoun
- Loudoun Commonwealth’s Attorney endorses Noble for sheriff
- Inspector general critiques Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority audit practices
- Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Round Hill artist awarded honorable mention in international plein air competition