Cuccinelli to make campaign stop in Loudoun on Monday
Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli, the Republican gubernatorial nominee, will lead a campaign rally in Sterling Monday, where he'll tout support from several southern-state attorneys general.
Joining Cuccinelli for the 1:30 p.m. event at 21430 Cedar Drive off Route 7 will be Republican attorneys general Pam Bondi or Florida, Luther Strange of Alabama, Sam Olens of Georgia and Patrick Morrisey of West Virginia.
Cuccinelli campaigned this weekend in Lynchburg and Goochland with former Arkansas governor and popular conservative pundit, Mike Huckabee.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- State employees to get pay raises in new budget
- Groups laud Virginia, Sen. Black for outlawing female circumcision
- MORE: 10th District town hall goes on without Rep. Comstock
- Leesburg attorney challenging waitress’ claim of racist message on receipt
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.