Day after pig rescue, local crews scoop up goose trapped on frozen pond
According to a Facebook post from the Loudoun County Professional Firefights-IAFF Local 3756, “crews were alerted to an injured or sick goose stuck on top of a frozen pond. After trying several methods of retrieving the goose, Rescue 607 donned their ice rescue suits and went out and retrieved him.”
The goose rescue came one day after local fire and rescue crews saved a pet pig, Pebbles, from a house fire in Aldie.
Post a comment
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Closed meeting for ‘open’ discussion brings shame on Leesburg Council
- Obamacare advocates rally at Rep. Comstock’s district office in Sterling
- Ashburn man pleads guilty to receiving child pornography
- Conservative talk radio host Ingraham mulls U.S. Senate run
- Claude Moore Foundation, Inova partner in a gift for good at LCPS
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.