Delegate presents Telework Tax webinar
Del. Barbara Comstock has participated in a webinar to provide more information on her telework legislation, which passed during the 2011 legislative session and created a Telework Tax in Virginia. The legislation provides for a tax credit of up to $1,200 per employee and up to $50,000 per organization, for eligible telework expenses incurred during taxable years 2012 and 2013.
The bill was a recommendation of the Governor’s Reform Commission and supported by the Northern Virginia Technology Council, the Fairfax Chamber of Commerce, the Virginia Small Business Partnership, and more. For more information, visit teleworkva.org.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: In Loudoun, an identity-defining choice depends on who makes the rules
- Loudoun Democrats plan protest against Perdue visit to Leesburg school
- Governor says he’s restored voting rights to 156,000
- Leesburg-based band taking the region’s music scene by storm
- U.S. Secretary of Agriculture to sign new rule during Leesburg visit
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.