Delgaudio back to court first week of March
Earlier this month, the Virginia Supreme Court assigned retired Arlington County judge Paul Sheridan to hear the recall attempt against Mr. Delgaudio; this after local Circuit Court judges requested recusal from the case.
Also expected to be exempt from the proceedings is Loudoun County Commonwealth's Attorney Jim Plowman, a Republican, who announced his intent to be recused from the case.
For more information on the Delgaudio case, click here.
- Foodies rejoice part 2: More restaurant options in Loudoun
- Loudoun Commonwealth’s Attorney endorses Noble for sheriff
- Inspector general critiques Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority audit practices
- Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Round Hill artist awarded honorable mention in international plein air competition