Delgaudio back to court first week of March
Earlier this month, the Virginia Supreme Court assigned retired Arlington County judge Paul Sheridan to hear the recall attempt against Mr. Delgaudio; this after local Circuit Court judges requested recusal from the case.
Also expected to be exempt from the proceedings is Loudoun County Commonwealth's Attorney Jim Plowman, a Republican, who announced his intent to be recused from the case.
For more information on the Delgaudio case, click here.
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony
- LCPS encourages relationships between schools and local businesses