Delgaudio back to court first week of March
Earlier this month, the Virginia Supreme Court assigned retired Arlington County judge Paul Sheridan to hear the recall attempt against Mr. Delgaudio; this after local Circuit Court judges requested recusal from the case.
Also expected to be exempt from the proceedings is Loudoun County Commonwealth's Attorney Jim Plowman, a Republican, who announced his intent to be recused from the case.
For more information on the Delgaudio case, click here.
- MWAA vice president floats idea of residential at Dulles Airport’s ‘Western Lands’
- VIDEO: Quarry blast in Sterling damages homes, cars; injures one
- MORE: Loudoun supervisors appeal Leesburg architecture board’s ruling on courts’ expansion
- Summary judgment on One Loudoun stadium denied
- Finding balance: Leesburg teen battles symptoms, isolation of obscure disease