Delgaudio grand jury concludes its investigation
The special grand jury convened in Loudoun County to investigate Supervisor Eugene Delgaudio (R-Sterling) has been discharged, according to Arlington Commonwealth's Attorney Theo Stamos.
The grand jury's report will be available at noon today, said Stamos, whose office led the inquiry. Stamos would not give an indication as to whether Delgaudio, who's alleged to have conducted improper political fundraising using taxpayer dollars, would be indicted until after the report has been released and analyzed.
This is a developing story. Check back at LoudounTimes.com for updates.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Great night to be a Viking: Valley wins three Conference 28 championships
- Group focuses on ‘Building the new Northern Virginia economy’
- MORE: Footage shows 263 missing Loudoun SAT tests left building in UPS possession
- Farm-to-Fork brings together Loudoun—both east and west
- Reston man sentenced to 29 years for rape of child