Delgaudio grand jury concludes its investigation
The special grand jury convened in Loudoun County to investigate Supervisor Eugene Delgaudio (R-Sterling) has been discharged, according to Arlington Commonwealth's Attorney Theo Stamos.
The grand jury's report will be available at noon today, said Stamos, whose office led the inquiry. Stamos would not give an indication as to whether Delgaudio, who's alleged to have conducted improper political fundraising using taxpayer dollars, would be indicted until after the report has been released and analyzed.
This is a developing story. Check back at LoudounTimes.com for updates.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Tributes flood in after death of popular Purcellville teacher
- Leesburg Town Council reduces ‘Main Street,’ Visit Loudoun funding
- Loudoun School Board renews Middleburg Charter School’s contact
- Loudoun School Board rejects motion to look into ‘undocumented’ enrollment process
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.