Delgaudio grand jury concludes its investigation
The special grand jury convened in Loudoun County to investigate Supervisor Eugene Delgaudio (R-Sterling) has been discharged, according to Arlington Commonwealth's Attorney Theo Stamos.
The grand jury's report will be available at noon today, said Stamos, whose office led the inquiry. Stamos would not give an indication as to whether Delgaudio, who's alleged to have conducted improper political fundraising using taxpayer dollars, would be indicted until after the report has been released and analyzed.
This is a developing story. Check back at LoudounTimes.com for updates.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Virginia senator and former governor Tim Kaine to be Clinton’s running mate
- Supervisors approve draft-scope of work for nonprofit needs assessment
- NAACP leader calls Loudoun County Public Schools’ diversity training ‘a joke’
- Warner Construction awarded $7.3 million contract to build Kirkpatrick Fire and Rescue Station
- Loudoun supervisors approve MOA between county and Loudoun Museum