Delgaudio grand jury concludes its investigation
The special grand jury convened in Loudoun County to investigate Supervisor Eugene Delgaudio (R-Sterling) has been discharged, according to Arlington Commonwealth's Attorney Theo Stamos.
The grand jury's report will be available at noon today, said Stamos, whose office led the inquiry. Stamos would not give an indication as to whether Delgaudio, who's alleged to have conducted improper political fundraising using taxpayer dollars, would be indicted until after the report has been released and analyzed.
This is a developing story. Check back at LoudounTimes.com for updates.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EDITORIAL: The right to know comes home at Montpelier
- Ashburn man who murdered estranged wife receives life sentence
- Report: State salaries to lag private sector by 27 percent
- Pacific Boulevard extension opens as Ashbun mans still waits for eminent domain trial
- EXCLUSIVE: LCPS officials recommended Dominion teacher for new job after ‘alleged incident’
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.