Delgaudio grand jury concludes its investigation
The special grand jury convened in Loudoun County to investigate Supervisor Eugene Delgaudio (R-Sterling) has been discharged, according to Arlington Commonwealth's Attorney Theo Stamos.
The grand jury's report will be available at noon today, said Stamos, whose office led the inquiry. Stamos would not give an indication as to whether Delgaudio, who's alleged to have conducted improper political fundraising using taxpayer dollars, would be indicted until after the report has been released and analyzed.
This is a developing story. Check back at LoudounTimes.com for updates.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Candidates for Loudoun County chair go on the attack
- Wine Wednesday: Another well-deserved record year for Virginia Wine
- Prank call brings police to Ashburn home, puts school on 20-minute lockdown
- Manassas man arrested in Sterling for Gainesville murder
- Middleburg Film Festival unveils full slate; Meg Ryan to attend
|Hi 76°||Hi 74°|
|Lo 58°||Lo 57°|
As Seen IN PRINT
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.